We need your help getting these important bills through their final hearing in the House: the Committee on Finance! Hearing notice here.
a) Submit written testimony by Thursday 2/22 at 2:00 PM
b) Attend the hearing on Friday 2/23 at 2:00 PM in Conference Room 308
- HB 2110 HD 2 Relating to Resiliency - STRONG SUPPORT
- HB 2460 HD2 Relating to Microgrids - Support
- HB 2728 HD1 Relating to Clean Energy Transportation - Support
- HB 1830 HD2 Relating to Energy at the University of Hawaii - Support
- HB 1801 HD1 Relating to Renewable Energy - STRONG SUPPORT
- HB 2724 HD1 Relating to State Energy Agencies - STRONG SUPPORT
Sea Level Rise
- HB 2106 HD2 Relating to Environmental Protection - STRONG SUPPORT
- HB 2182 HD1 Relating to Environmental Protection - STRONG SUPPORT
- HB 1986 HD2 Relating to the Environment - Oppose HD2 Amendments, Support original bill language. We would like to promote carbon projects throughout the state, but believe that all revenues generated through carbon offsets to be administered by DBEDT alone would potentially create disincentives for project proponents to engage in costly and time-intensive projects (e.g., forest carbon projects).
TIP: You can review testimony submitted by these House Draft 1 (HD1) and 2 (HD2) bills by clicking on the Testimony link on the Measure Status of each bill's page on the Capitol website. This way, you can see what other organizations, agencies, and individuals were saying about each bill!